Question

kramarpie

My score is one (1) point short of 750. How can I get one more point?

Reality Check

Scores change all the time, and you will get different scores from each reporting agency.  That will also be different from your FICO score.  Trying to gain 1 point may be pointless in a day or two.

Also realize that your score on CK is probably not the same as you would find on one of your credit reports. My CK score is generally 40 to 60 points lowert than my TransUnion score.  The old addage about All your eggs in one basket surely appies here.   Just do everything you can to maintain a good score and time will help push it up.  Longevity of good Habits will pay off more in the long run.

Good Luck