Question

Jeg2580

My score is a 675, six months open credit, can I get approved for a auto loan?
I have been establishing credit for about 6 months now. My score is a 675 and i have one open account. I want to apply, I would like to know my chances of getting approved before I apply.

There are dealerships that work with all credit situations, you may want to check with them as I doubt a prime lender will approve you without a good cosigner. More than a credit score goes into the decision. The lender will weigh your length of credit history, previous auto loans, income, time on the job, time at current residence, everything that is on your credit reports, debt to income ratio, etc.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whenever you get done shopping for an auto loan, make sure that you have 3 credit cards and one loan that reports to all three bureaus for credit building tools. I would work on the auto loan first, in case you would ding your scores trying to get some cards to grow your credit.