Question

ETN1959

My score is 734 over 6 mo, why it never increased no matter I've paid on time for all cc I have?
How to increase credit score quickly? Can you give me specific detail?

Quickly is relative.

My credit score hasn't increased in about 8 months and likely won't until the negatives drop off in a few more years.  There is no way to accellerate the process.

Use the credit simulator program on this site to test what additional things you may need to do to increase your score.  Check out your own credit report card here, too.

Make sure your credit card usage is less than 20% and that you have them paid in full every month.

Have you checked your credit reports?  You should check them every year to make sure only YOUR information is on them.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all credit reports.  Check them very thoroughly and file disputes on wrong entries (true errors, only) with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed items.  BTW-it's not uncommon to find errors on credit reports.