Question

chett1234

my score is 651 could I get approve for a mortgage with that score

I've learned that it actually depends on your profile more so than just your actual number.  There are individuals who have a credit score of 600 who are easily able to secure an FHA loan, and there are individuals with 790s who struggle to secure a mortgage loan at all due to lates, bankruptcy, liens, collections, etc.

My suggestion would be to clean up your profile sa much as you can (if it is not already, which it very well may be) before looking. It will definitely help you in the long-run. :)