Question

wishfulfather25

My score is 550. Is there any place that will give me a auto loan without a down payment?
I have a full-time job.
And also.. last time I got a insurance quote it was really high. (FullCvrg 6monthpolicy=$575/month
PLPD 6monthpolicy= between $2-400/month)
Needless to say I'd like to find somewhere that doesn't require full coverage insurance to drive the car home. Thank you very much for your help.

Virtually impossible to do these days but could be accomplished. Find a dealer that is advertising "end of the year" sales and you may have a chance. However, your payment may be sky high because they are going to jack up the interest rate. Best bet would be to find the most in-expensive car on the lot.(Not the cheapest) Look at the compact models.......