Question

Dminggia88

My score is 428 but been going up. See cars for 10000 that I would love and wanted to know best way
Bank with SunTrust and wouldnt wanna get it through them

With such a low credit score, it is unlikely you would be granted a loan or, if you were, the interest rate would be outrageous.  Work on improving your credit score (the articles on this site give good information on how to do that) so that you will eventually be able to get a loan.  Or you can start saving money towards buying a car.  Doing both at the same time would be a great idea.  It will take a bit of time, but the results are worth it, believe me.

I could not agree more. I was in your shoes too, and recently. Trust me when I say, work on your credit, not your car. You will be thankful you did when you can afford a 20k car for the same monthly payment as that 10k car.