Question

jp79ruiz

my score in june was 619 and tried to trade my car in and was denied, negative by 4500 0. down
they want me to put 6000 down which I don't have, my current score is 632 and have no late payments what are my chances

We can't tell you that.  We're not auto loan underwriters.  You have to shop around.

Well looks like you are upside down on your current car and to get into another car you would really be upside down.

You need to Pay off your current car as fast as you can.   Then get a 1000 or 2000 Car,    might be that you have too much car payment then you can afford.

Google Dave Ramsey and read.