Question

BooShameCreditKarma

My score has decreased due to following the "recommendations" provided by Credit Karma. NOT COOL!

Most Helpful Response

Did yoiu think that a recommendatiion meant you were guaranteed to get the card??  Doesn't always happen.  Don't blame this site for that.  The site is paid for by the credit card companies that sponsor it (you did know it costs to keep an internet site going?) and they hope to regain the money when people get and use their cards. 

Credit Karma was set up to provide people with knowledge about credit and the information needed to help them build and maintain a good credit score.  Reading the articles and using the financial tools here will help you acquire this knowledge so you can benefit from good credit. 

Yes. I did.  Due to how it was presented to me, yes, very much so.  It practically tells you that the chances are more than good.  Not guaranteed, I get it. Also, no point in trying to ask me stupid questions, unless you want stuoid answers.  Yes, I am aware of how the internet works.