Question

MK312324

My score dropped 64 points in 2 days. I don't understand why? Has anyone else seen this happen??
I have not used any credit cards or done anything different. Only thing is I signed into credit karma on February 27. And a realtor checked my score on march 1 and saw that it went down 64 points in 2 days! Now I might not get the place and I have no clue how this happened!!!

Mortgage lenders don't use Vantage scores (the ones that you get here), so don't worry about what these scores are doing, worry about what your FICO scores are doing.