Question

Honna27

My score drop but it's says there was no changes to my credit so I'm tryna figure why my score drop

Only YOU can see your credit information here.  I hope that, in the nearly four years since you joined CK, that you have taken the time to read the articles and learn hows credit works because, with the knowledge gained from this site, you just may be able to discern what happened and make any corrections that might be needed.

That will happen alot. Just get use to it. None of us know why it does it but as long as it's just a small drop, don't worry about it