Question

Mackmoma65

My score decreased 7 points.
My score has decreased by 7 points since last month,and I have made no changes...I paid to cards off,but left them open,which should help my score. Is there a way to check why on this site? I have continued too pay all my bills on time and my overall utilization is 6%...can any help me under what happen? Thanks

Most Helpful Response

It's hard to know exactly why these things change -- it could be that TransUnion has tweaked the way the calculate your score. I think what matters most is what range you're in and the trend over the long-term. Hope that helps!