Question

Posted in Retirement

AshleyMarie4

My retirement account isn't showing up on this or any credit reports. Any advice??
My Nationwide Retirement Account isn't showing up on this or any credit reports and would really help my debt/savings ratio because I have over $10k in it (it won't linke via Nationwide Bank bcaucause the logins/systems are different). Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this or make sure it links/shows up? Thank you in advance for your time/help!

With your FICO debt to savings isn't measured. It's debt to income and debt to available credit.

If your bank is not linking because the systems aren't compatible then that's an issue that should be directed to the CK user support team (find the email under "Help").