Question

Plasticbaguk

My rating dropped recently and I can't understand why ?
I have checked the reason and you say it's because I use about half my credit limit on my credit card each month, you don't mention the fact that each month I pay well above the minimum payment, why is it wrong to use the credit card that you actually recommended ?
I am a traveler in my work, I travel cross border into Canada, I use the card on my travels because exchanging currency is costly, using the card then repaying the balance on return to the USA saves me money and is more convenient. Why am I punished for doing what is my right ?

If you want a good credit score, keep your utilization below 30%.  Any time it goes over 30%, your score takes a hit.