Question

hopeless4now

My poor credit score is not due to credit cards, but due to inability to pay due to unemployment
and medical issues (I developed cancer). The same people on open collections are my health care providers who are aware that I could not pay within 30 days because I could not return to work. Anything I can do?

Have you checked with your state's welfare department to find out about medical assistance? Did you check with the hospital about any type of charity program that may be able to help you? That would be a place to start.