Question

ck0312

My payment history grade is an 'A', but still have a low credit score. How can I raise my score?
All my payments have been made on time, but my score is still low. I just paid off my car, but I have $20,000 in student loans. I have no credit cards. How can I raise my score the fastest?

Most Helpful Response

You need to establish good credit, especially since you are losing the car loan.  Get a credit card and start using it responsibly.  Visit www.credit.about.com for more great tips on raising your score.  Visit www.creditcards.org to see all available cards with rates & fees.

ck0312

Thanks, I'll try it!