Question

CaliTisa

My OUC (electric) bill is in my name. Why am i not seeing it on my credit report?
My electric bill is not showing up on my credit report. I feel like by it not being there I'm missing out on a potential better credit score because I have made my payments on time for a year now. Anybody know why this is not showing up??

Not all companies report to the credit bureaus - that's because the credit bureaus charge them every month to submit data.  Very few utility companies report accounts to the bureaus.  However, if you don't pay the bill and they send  you to collections, that probably WILL show up on your credit report.