Question

Ashley444

My oldest line of credit is showing as wong.
The oldest active account listed is almost 9yrs old, but it keeps telling me my credit history is less than 3yrs old. I don't understand and I'm pretty sure it's having a negative impact on my CK score

Do not confuse "Average age of credit" with "credit history"

CK will not tell you the length of your credit history, as many items are removed after years (variable depending on what it is). What does affect your score is your AVERAGE.  This means if you have one item 9 years old, and three items less than a year you have an average age of 3 years (9+1+1+1=12,,,12/4=3 years)