Question

LeChatNoir

My oldest card was compromised so I was sent a new one, now my credit history is really short.
My oldest card was compromised recently and I had them send me a new card. They closed the old account and transferred everything to a new account. Now my length of credit history is really short. I'm trying to get a mortgage and now my credit score is awful. Is there anything I can do?

dbo1999

I'm in a very similar predicament. Chase gave me an Overdraft line of credit in 2002 and they decided to close everyones. Now my credit history is pathetic. This wasn't my choice. I apologize for not having an answer to your question but maybe you found one . Good luck