Question

ufoldfirst

My old scores are gone. No longer tracking the past?
I have been using and tracking my credit on CreditKarma for more than a couple years. Now can't track score history that was so important to view and compare. Time to go back to paying the bureaus and do reports on their websites to have historical reference available for the future?

the past?

Right, the past is the past.

To clarify, I'm getting a new car later this month. I would like to see what my score was two years ago when I got 3.9% APR, and be able to compare to the new score and rate.

The past is very important. The past is the most important factor in credit! 

Credit Karma is not one of the credit bureaus but is here to teach people how credit works and how to improve their credit score.  I appreciate this learn[ing and have very positive results.. The past is just that.