Question

frenchy203

my new credit card is not on my credit report
as creditkarma is showing me. I added the account but creditkarma cant find it on my credit report. what do I do ?

Most Helpful Response

(1) Credit Karma is NOT a credit bureau but an educational site to teach people how to build and maintain a good credit score through proper use of credit.

(2) There are three credit bureaus that most companies report to but few, if any, report to more than one.  That is why we are advised to ce[ck all credit reports annually.  That topic and more are covered in the ARTICLES you will find on the left side of this page.  Please read them so you can learn more about credit and how it can work for you.