Question

OnlyForYouDDD

My new community is saying I did not pay due amount of old community in 2014.
I changed my community in June 2014 and I did not hear anything about due amount from old community until I visited them after 6 months and I came to know that I have to pay some amount then I immidietly paid due amount. Now when I moved into into community again in 2015 I came to know from new community that I did not pay some amount with old community. when I contacted to my old community about this they are saying management got changed so they do not have any history about me. How I should handle this situation.