Question

Sprityblueangel

my name was changed three years ago and its still not updated?
I got married three years ago and changed my name. None of my credit is reflected even though I have changed everything over. In fact when searching under my married name its like I do not exist.

Most Helpful Response

Did you change over the information on your social security card and all that?  Because your credit is all related to your SSN, so unless that is changed, it won't reflect on your reports.

Sprityblueangel

Yea I changed my name and went to social security and changed my name with them got new social  security cards. Went to all the banks everywhere and changed my name within a week of being married. 

New last name also

I have been married for 2 years and updated my last name with social security within the first week of being married as well but it's not showing a change here. If you have any luck fixing yours I would love to know how to fix mine.