Question

middx

my name is Joanne Mmerrick I need my credit info Brian is deceased

Most Helpful Response

First I am sorry for your loss.  But if the person is dead, why do you need their credit score?  You can not use them to get any loans.  If you are looking for what they may owe to different creditor, I would be looking through the mail and finding this out that way.  But an estate attourney might be better as they can advise you as to if you need to pay off or not. If your name is not on the loan, there maybe some gray areas that only they help with.  But I still see no reason why you would need the the credit score of someone who as passed.

JohnnyRain127

I thought Op stated pretty clear that she is asking for her own credit info, as she used the word "my".

Ms/widow

Need Joanne Merrick credit score Brian Merrick is deceased

Help

I am asking for your response

Wrong Place

You are searching for your credit report in the wrong place, Joanne. This is a public forum and we don't have access to your information. I would say go to https://www.annualcreditreport.com and fill in the information there and you can get your free credit report. Then go to http://www.myfico.com/ and you can get your credit score although you have to pay for this one. If Credit Karma doesn't show a credit score when you first sign in, you might not have enough information and/or activity on your report for them to generate a credit score. This might happen if most bills and credit cards or loans were in Brian's name and not yours. Sorry for your loss and good luck.