Question

highfive9908

my mother ruined my credit, how can I fix it?
When I was 18 my mother placed a Macys card and JC Pennys card in my name as the primary person without my permission. I had moved out of my home by then and didn't find out until the stores kept calling in regards to payments. I used what money I had to close the Macys card but the JC is still open and she will not pay in full so I can close it. I had a 780 credit score and now it is down to a 575 3 years later because of her. How can I fix my credit?

Most Helpful Response

the damage is done....only thing you can do is ask her to take your name off the account....best of luck on holidays this weekend these things ruin families