My mortgage shows up on all three bureau reports, but not on credit karma. Why?
I just checked the reports with all three bureuas and it shows on there and I get credit for my great payment history, then CK downgraded me because I dont' have a "mix" of loans. Car loan doesn't show up on CK either and my average length of accounts is hurt because of the mortgage not being onthere. Bureau scores are also way higher than CK is. What is the purpose of checkign the CK score if it is not even remotely accurate?