Question

kells4

My mortgage is not on report and loan was reaffirmed
My mortgage does not show on my report. My bankruptcy was discharged and my loan was reaffirmed in 2013. Why is it not there?

Mortgage not shown by any of the credit

My mortgage is not reported on Equifax, Experian or Transunion. My question is how do I correct this

Because your mortgage holder may report the loan activity to either Experian or Equifax, not Transuniokn, which is the source of information for accounts on this site.  Doesn't matter, because the information on this site is strictly for your use and is not reported anywhere.  Credit Karma's purpose is to teach people about credit for their benefit.