Question

ps2cho

My Mortgage does not show on CreditKarma, but it does on Transunion???
My Mortgage does not show on CreditKarma, but it does on Transunion. I've had it for over a year now.

Any reasons why this is?

Same problem

Sorry I can't help with this one, but I have the same issue and it's frustrating. My loan had been transferred twice by the 3rd month we owned the house, so my lender said it's possible there's just a delay in being reported. I found out it was on my credit report from a different credit site, but not on this one. I have online access to my loan, so I connected it here on this site, but it's just categorized as a general loan, it won't recognize that it's a mortgage. It says it requires matching but the only options I have to match it to are "not on my credit report" or my auto loan, neither is applicable!

same problem but with auto loans!

i'm having the same issue but it's with 2 paid off auto loans not showing on credit karma but they are on my transunion credit report. can't we get any help with this?????