Question

Griffintee

My moms entire credit report appears with her name on it on my credit karma account
I currently have no credit but our insurance company recently accidentally reported that my social security number was also my moms. Now on credit karma experian is pulling her entire credit report with her name listed. I cannot dispute with experian or rather it's been very difficult because I have no credit and they cannot pull a report for me. Without a report from them I cannot dispute but I do not have one because I have no credit. It is my moms entire report that was placed on mine and I cannot see it because the credit bureaus cannot find my file as I have no credit any help would be appreciated!