Question

gettingcredit101

my loan payments arent adding up on credit karma
My grandmother and i took out a loan on one of her cds with her credit union. I pay 485-500$ per month to the credit union. Here On credit karma it only shows that i pay 365 paid per month. Why doesnt it show the full amount that i acctually pay?

not quite

well my payment is actually $485. I usaully just go ahead and pay $500. So i have no idea why Credit Karma only shows i pay $367

(to be exact).

$365 is most likely the set payment amount, if you pay extra it does not change that as the monthly payment amount stays the same. Under review, it would be obvious to a creditor that you were making more than your monthly payment amount.