Question

livinglifeor

my loan for my vehicle is gone and it dropped my credit score. I am in paying on time?
It showed on my credit last month and it know shows that I have no loan. I still do for 17,000. when it quit showing it my credit dropped. When I check with the Company I have the loan thru (Harley Davidson) it shows I am current up to date. How do I get the loan put back on?

Most Helpful Response

Call HD back and ask them if they report to all three credit bureaus.  If the answer is "no", then ask which bureaus they report to.  If they've stopped reporting to TransUnion, or had a problem uploading their report for that month, then that is why it's not showing up at Credit Karma.