Question

sxyjnny08

My insurance claimed medical bills from a car accident gave me bad remarks and its not my fault
I was in a head on collision a few years back (not at fault) and my lawyer was taking care of the insurance and bills. He finally closed and paid the medical bills. I still have bad credit and remarks due to this, how do I get my credit back up? Please help, i'm 25 and trying to get back on my feet.

Specifics, please?

Can you provide more details? What are your credit scores? Have you pulled your credit reports? Did any of the bills go to collections?