Question

sophieroxie

My info cannot be verified but I've never applied for credit. I'm 24 years old.
I am unable to retrieve my reports online. I just ordered the reports by mail but it will take 15 days. I am concerned about possible fraud and the error message says some of the info doesn't match. I'm positive I've entered correct info. Any advice would be appreciated to speed this process up.

Some of the security questions do not pertain to you. They give answers that do not pertain to you on purpose, only one answer out of the four will pertain to you. Anyway, if you've never applied for credit, you DO NOT have credit reports. Please take as much time as you need to read everything that you can find about credit, how to build it and how to use it. You will find that you need to start out with a Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus.

Let me correct myself a bit, you may have something on your credit reports even if you never applied for credit, that would be collection accounts if you ever became delinquent with any bills. Besides that though, if you never used credit, you will not have anything.