Question

babybaby35768

My identity was stold.Everything in December on my report was not me.Will this come off my report?

If you dispute it then it should

You need to dispute everything with the three credit bureaus ASAP...

So sorry to hear about this!!  Did you file a police report?  You'll need something official to prove it was stolen before you start disputing.  Also, I would freeze my credit with all three bureaus.   Visit http://credit.about.com/od/privacyconcerns/qt/securityfreeze.htm to learn exactly how to freeze your credit.  If you can prove you've had identity theft there is no charge to freeze it.  Or you can just go to each bureau's website (Experian, Equifax TransUnion) and do it online or call their numbers on the web. Ask them for a copy of your credit report when you are freezing, so you can look for any unknown accounts and dispute them accordingly.

Best of luck!