Question

Raynell2010

My identification was stolen
My identification was stolen so I had to get a new one I don't know who stole it and I don't know if they open a new account in my name can you check

You think this is some kind of concierge service?... You need to do it yourself, at very least, put a credit freeze on your reports so no new credit can be obtained.

YOU are the one who has to manage your credit.  It's that simple. First off, do not ever be carrying your Social Security card in your wallet.  Keep it locked in a safe place.  Reason ?  You only need to show that card when doing the paperwwork after being hired.  YOU need to do an annual check of all three credit reports to determine if new accounts were opened and you file the disputes on those not of your making.  And, if yo[u [have not already read the articles about credit on this site, YOU need to do that, too.  It's valuable information that will benefit you for the rest of your life.