Question

rawhide2559

my ID was stolen in P.A 2006 I reported to state ID place in Philly? ow what
Im a dissable vet an relly have no idea ? what these debts are

Most Helpful Response

Check credit reports!!

First off, NEVER carry your Social Security card with you!!!  You only need that ID a few times in your entire life.  Keep the card in your personal safe.

Second (and do this every year) go to annualcreditrepoprt.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Go over them very thoroughly and file disputes on each and every piece of WRONG information (not my account, never lived there, never had that phone number)  with the credit bureau reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.

Since you don't know what these accounts are, they are likely errors or fraud, but should be deleted for you Only pay what you KNOW you owe.

id stollen

someone stole my id whats funny is i have poor to fair creit from devorice they bought a cell phone from verison then whent to a mall 50 miles from my house and got 4 moor i was sent 2 vbill thinking they were junk mail threw them on conter late at night watching tv bored just wanted to see what they offered and they were billes for250 i called verison they transfered me to frad department i had to call police make a report they still reported to creit for 2700 not paid i despued and its still on my creit