Question

RozzU

My husband's credit card balance is on my report. It's not my card nor my account.
have I ever charged anything. He has maxed it out and now its showing up on my report as very slow. My name was taken off the account in October. Is time the only thing that will fix this?

Contact the credit bureaus and tell them that you are no longer an authorized user on the account and would like it removed from your credit reports. The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian and they all have websites with contact info.