Question

aoc86

My Husband's Auto Loan isn't showing on my report or score? Should I add it for a better score?
I was looking over my credit report and noticed my husband's auto loan that I co-signed for isn't reporting on my end. It's in both of our names, but only showing on his credit report and score not mine... His score is pretty high :) Mine, well... I'm working on a 650. Could I call the bank to ask if they would report the account to my credit bureau accounts & if so, will this be a score increase? We've never been late & are in good standing.

Checked!

I have checked all three and have been disputing since Monday. :) I just realized that this particular account that I cosign for isn't listed on my end, or 3 reports whatsoever. Since I'm already disputing, I will have to ask the bank to manually report it.... Not  a huge deal, they are on my side, small town local bank - but, I guess what I really want to try to figure out is, will the 1 year old, open account, never been late bump my score up?

I am supposed to be listed anyways, but we are wroking to get my numbers up for a refi and all of this is so frustrating!

Thanks!!!

Check all 3.

This site gets information from Transunion, and that is what your credit score here is based on.  But the bank may send credit informatioin to Experian or Equifax, so it wouldn't be listed here for that reason.  Go to freeannualreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports so you can (1) find out which one the bank sends info to and (2) check the information on all 3 reports to make sure that only the accounts you have are being reported.  You may have to file disputes on items that are not yours with the credit bureau(s) reporting same.  They will have to investigate and either verify or delete the items.

Hope this helps.

aoc86

Thanks!!!