Question

nanasally

my home was forcloused and sold 5/26/15.I have 3300.00 in collections. My score went down to 568.
What do I do to help my score? Would bankruptcy help me?

Bankruptcy will not help!!!  It will drive your score even lower. That foreclosure is the big thing that hurt you because of your not being able to keep up the mortgage payments. 

Getting those collections accounts paid off should help and I recommend checking Dave Ramsey's site and following his advice.  Also, please re-read the articles on this site to help you better understand how credit works and how to improve yours.  It is a topic not covered in general education and I think it should be.  I learned a lot and built my score to where I was able to buy a new car and that was impossible ten years ago.  The rebuild won't be really rapid but you will learn the necessary skills to keep your credit score growing and avoid future financial disasters.