Question

NeedSomeHelpPlease

My home mortgage and cottage remodeling loan are just lumped as loans. Does that matter?
My credit shows two home mortgage/equity loans with no other information. Most would assume that it is a first and second mortgage against my primary residence leaving little equity but that is not the case. One is my mortgage for my home and the other is a remodeling loan for my cottage and I used 1/2 of the money to update a rental property that I have. Maybe none of this matters with a credit report but I have a feeling that it does and am not sure where it can be corrected or rectified. If anyone knows, I very much appreciate the help!

There are only 5 types of credit that show up on your report: 1-mortgage (or real estate related) 2- auto, 3- revolving (credit cards), 4-installment, 5-open credit (store charge accounts).  The way it is reporting is not a problem for you.