Question

jeanie58

My history says I was late 6 times on 5 month old car loan. How can this be?
I have not been late even once on this loan. I do not understand this.

You should contact the car loan folks and see if they show you as being late.  If not, tell them they are reporting late pays and need to adjust your account with the credit bureaus.  They can do this online through E-Oscar.  If they do say you've been late, then get a copy of your pay history from them and go through your bank records to see if you can prove them wrong.  Best of luck!