Question

sportzfan712

My friend for some reason can see my credit card purchases on his Credit Karma account
He contacted credit Karma and they said he was an authorized user on my account and I had to talk to my creditor. He is not an authorized user

Hi sportzfan712,

The only way to see transactions on Credit Karma is by linking your credit card or bank accounts. Did you give your friend the credentials to any of your online accounts? He can disconnect any linked accounts on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/spending/static