Question

icereamandcake22

my foreclosure is closed. Why do you still have this on your site?
I talked to my lawyer and he said that as long as this account is closed it should be taken off your site. This is prevented me from finding a place to stay. The bank says that it is up to you. Can you take US bank home mortgage off your site? thank you.

Hi there,

The data we provide comes directly from the credit bureaus. As we are not a credit reporting agency, we are unable to make any changes to your credit reports. Please contact a credit bureau directly, as they are responsible for maintaining your file.

Hope that helps!