Question

penguinette

my financial situation has improved yet my score has dropped?
i paid off all my credit debt, i only have car payment, which i refinanced to lower my APR from 7.4% to 3.99% and i'm paying more than minimum, and i also have my mortgage. I still use a credit card but pay off the balance in full every month. why is my credit score decreasing?

that's normal

your credit utilization's too low.  credit scores aren't just about responsibility, theyre about that and how good /loyal/profitable of a customer you are to banks. and that sometimes requires having some debt to them for an excellent score- as opposed to above average.  it's contradictory.  don't worry, credit scores aren't everything