Question

GTruk9

My FICO scores on all my credit card sites went up 30 pts, but my Credit Karma went down 30 points
All my FICO scores went up on my credit card sites like 20-40 pts - But on Credit Karma my score nose dived 30 points.. I even fixed a few things on Experian and Trans Union. I don't get that at all. Usually CKarma shows a higher score than my FICO now it's the opposite?

That is typical. I wouldn't worry too much about the scores that you get here, FICO scores are the ones to worry about. Each system has different ways of scoring and that is why you get different results. Congratulations on the FICO improvements.