Question

jtwestify

My fathers credit history / work history / bankruptcy ect is on my report
I have recently been trying to repair my credit, well, I have been getting reports from different sites, well, im seeing that a lot of my fathers info is on my credit report, like jobs he held in the 1980's and even in 2003, he filed for bankruptcy in 2005 and it is as well on my report, who do I contact to get this all removed, just for your info, in 2005 I was only 21 years old, Im pretty sure I didnt go bankrupt in 3 years from being legally an adult lol, and BTW we do share the same Name, I am a JR, and I need to get this fixed because I am sure it is killing my score

You're right!!

It certainly is hurting your credit score.  Best way to approach this is to get all three credit reports (annualcreditreport.com) and check  them thoroughly.  Since this will not easily be fixed online and definitely not by phone, send letters of dispute on all accounts you know are your Dad's to the credit bureaus and emphasize YOUR information.  Let them know you are a Junior and you want to keep yours and Dad's credit reports totally separate.  You will likely have to make sure to do annual credit report checks so that you can be sure the separateness is continued.

Contact each of the credit reporting agencies to get that sorted out.