Question

jadenevaeh

My family needs me to get a house, but my credit score is only 529.
Is there anyway to get a loan with such bad credit? I am currently working to repair my credit but where we live is extremely crowed. Can anyone help?

Most Helpful Response

With a credit score that low, there is no way you will get a mortgage or much of anything in the way of decent credit accounts.  If you haven'tread the articles on this site already, I strongly suggest you do so.  I learned a lot and worked to build my credit score up, and on a fixed income.  You do not NEED to buy a house.  You just need to find a place that will provide shelter and meet the basic needs, not wants. Most credit problems are created by people who keep satisfying their wants and do not take proper care of the things they really should be taking care of first.

Jwsister is correct. Read articles and learn why good credit is so important.

You can lease or rent a house or apartment.