Question

Dnheim

My ex-wives credit card is on my credit report. How do I remove it?
My discover card and my ex wife's discover card both show on my credit. How can I remove hers?

How do I remove it?

If you were a co-owner (Joint account) on that card, you can't.

If the account was strictly in her name, then it's an error on your credit report.  You can dispute this on Experian, Transunion and Equifax.

Go to WWW.Annualcreditreport.com.  It's free.

You'll be able to view your credit report from all 3 agencies.  Once you find that Discover Card on each report, you'll be able to dispute it.  (So you'll be doing 3 total disputes)  Discover has up to 30 days to report back, but normally it doesn't take that long.  Usually within a few days, you'll get notified by email as to the results.  However, if Discover does not report back to each agency within the 30 days, the credit line is automatically deleted and gone forever.