Question

Lofton

My Equifax score is 701, my TransUnion is 691 and my Experian is 756. I just paid off 24K in loans.
My Experian credit score is now 754 but my TransUnion score is 691 according to Credit Karma. I paid off two car loans worth
"The Mint" score is 756 but "Credit Karma" is down to 691. That is a 65 point swing. I just paid off two car loans worth $24,000. I have two credit cards that are at 30% of their limit but I pay 5 times the minimum payment each month toward paying them off. Credibility is at stake with Credit Karma.