Question

CLOVE9014

My daughter and I both have accounts. Hers showing scores for Equifax and Transunion & mine only 1?
She just signed up and I have had my account for months. Just wandering why she is getting credit scores from 2 credit bureaus and I'm only getting the 1 from Transunion.

Hi Clove9014,

If you are a "fan" of Credit Karma on Facebook, you can use a special link provided on our Facebook page to enter the Beta group. Otherwise, we appreciate your patience while we migrate all accounts so the new system. 

Welcome to waiting game.

Well CK has updated the Look and feel and added another Credit Score from the Big 3.  Thats the Good news.

The Bad News for most people is that we are stuck with seeiing one of the Credit Scores.  I figure that less then 5% of CK users have access to the both Credit Scores.

The REAL BAD News is for folks ask questions regarding their Credit Score is we don't know if they are seeing the new Scores or still just have the old TransUnion Format.

I still think it will be MONTHS before all CK users are setup with the new Scores.

Would like to know if they are keeping the "TransUnion® New Account Score."  or if it goes away.

I know the Transunion Vantage Score will be updated,  Glad to see it as I have only been asking about it for 2 years now.    Hope that the older history I have does not drop off.

Would have been nice to start the year off with both scores.  but oh well.