Question

Lostall2

My current credit score is very low, should I declare bankruptcy?
March of last year my unemployment benefits were discontinued and I struggled with obtaining employment. I need to make improvements to my finances Should I declare bankruptcy or where do I start..

If you were to file bankruptcy, your credit score will drop even further and remain lower for ten years.  Please make the time to read the articles here to learn how credit works,plus the Statute of Limitations on Collections and how to negotiate a pay for delete agreement.  Also, find Dave Ramsey's site on working out payments. It's not hopeless, believe me.